Sunday 13 May 2012

Day 13 - your lazy day at home with style

I think the style part of this post might be missing as my lazy days involve my pj's. So what do I wear,it's a primark onsie that looks like tigger. If you don't to want to see a fully grown adult in a baby grow then look away now.
I wear a men's large and as you can see its a little long me being 5 4". I love how cosy they keep you but I do get some funny looks when I answer the door !
Please excuse my face i was feeling delicate this morning after fabulous night last night.
What's your lazy day staple?
XOXO

the onsie was from primark £12.99



i know i look ridiculous in this picture but i thought i'd include it to make you laugh!

13 comments:

  1. My sexy little tigger!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you look grrrrrrreat! lol love it i want one xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i forgot to put in the post where it's from silly me! its from primark £12.99 from the mens section but they did have some diff ones in the ladies bit xx

      Delete
  3. Haha, that's amazing! My slobby outfits are just usually big t-shirts and leggings, but this looks like so much more fun! Love the blog by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorable! And oh my golly it has a tail I WANT!! I bought a onesie from primarni a while ago but my feet get way too hot in it :( Will probs bring it back out next winter. It was a sexy leopard print number haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are the best i wear mine all the time. this was from primark too. i want to be a leopard maybe next time i go in ill find one ! xx

      Delete
  5. Haha! LOVE IT! We should have a onesie/pajama party! lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol mabye in the winter i think a onsie party in the summer we would melt! i think garry needs to get one now too xx

      Delete
  6. Haha this post made me laugh! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did wonder how it was going to come across glad it made you laugh xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.