Monday 21 May 2012

Day 21 - Your favourite brand

So anyone that knows me will already have guessed what brand i chose today. Its Irregular Choice.  I love everything about this brand, the style,fabrics,prints, the quirkiness of it all. I don't know anywhere else where you can buy shoes with frogs on or rabbits sitting in tea cups. Everything they do amazes me and even the styles i wouldn't wear i love. The brand was founded by Dan Sullivan in 1999 in Brighton, within the uk the stores can be found in Brighton and London, one on Carnaby Street and one in Box Park. I have been to the Carnaby Street store a few times ( and always come away with several bags) but i haven't been to the brighton store, i feel like its my mecca and one day i will go!
If you aren't in the UK they also have a store in Hong Kong and New York. The stores are just as fun and quirky as the companies website. Irregular Choice don't just sell shoes they sell handbags,clothes,accessories and a few things for the home, including this which i love but sadly cannot afford.
This is the company motto and i love it !!
Irregular Choice is known for maintaining creativity and individuality in a world of conformity.  It is more than just the name of a brand. It's a state of mind, a way of being.  A supply of something fresh and fun that maintains imagination and originality above all else.


I love the brand so much i got married in Irregular Choice (see the post here), they were the first shoes that my hubby ever bought me and I've never looked back since then, either in choice of shoes or my man !
My hubby has a few pairs of Irregular Choice shoes too his favourites and mine being these,
Irregular Choice - Tonka
As you can see its not just the shoes that are amazing the boxes and soles of the shoes change each season, the soles are almost too pretty to ruin by wearing them.
I could write on for pages about this brand i have so much love for it but i'll shut up now and leave you with a few pictures of my Irregular Choice collection.
Whats your favourite brand?
XOXO
How pretty are the soles?!

Wild ride

Rocko


Even the carrier bags are cute!

Shoe box


Another shoe box, how pretty

One of my favourite bags




12 comments:

  1. It is an obsession! There are many more where they come from thats only a small selection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shoes! How great are those soles?! I didn't realise they did bags and other things as well... gonna have to look in to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are I love them ! I love all the other little trinkets they do too xx

      Delete
  3. I didnt even know they did mens shoes! :D Their bags are so cool! Those Record Rocko shoes are defo ones I will be looking for on ebay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they have some really cute men's shoes. I love the bags they did those shoes in yellow and black xx

      Delete
  4. I am in love with the bags!
    I have a slight fetish for a good looking bag...like seriously..
    Hahahaha great post!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i love the bags from IC especially the clutch bags they have some really cute designs! xx

      Delete
  5. I used to work in a shop that sold Irregular Choice shoes, and everyone loved them! I was never brave enough but I wish I had now. And the Brighton shop is so pretty. You look lke you have some pretty pairs indeed xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should get some they are amazing and look great it always makes me laugh when i see people trying to sneak looks at them! xx

      Delete
  6. OMG I love this brand! I didn't know it but thanks to you now I do! :D the shoes are amazing! :o xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are the best shoes in the world i love them glad to be spreading the irregular choice word! xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.