Sunday 3 June 2012

Saturday shopping

Yesterday me and the hubby went shopping to meadowhall, we were only going for a nosey but i ended up buying a few things, that'll be my shopaholic tendencies! I wasn't sure what to wear so i decided to have a proper look through my wardrobe and find something i hadn't worn before. I went with my new simply be dress, i had seen it online and then again when the catalogue came through and one day while browsing twitter i saw that it was on offer at half price just for that day so i snapped it up. The dress is still available here on the website so if your looking for a cute light weight summer dress go buy it. I would recommend the dress its a great fit and really comfortable to wear, i got my usual size i don't think you need to size up for it. I wore it with my primark tights, tesco cardigan (which i swear i do actually take off !) my irregular choice bag and my snood i got from ebay.







A close up of the material its lovely




I did buy i few things while i was out here they are, i will do a blog post soon about the dresses so for now you only get a sneak peek. I loved both evans dresses and couldn't decide but then i saw you got 15% off for the jubilee because they were blue so that sealed the deal.
Maxi from New look Inspire

Dress from evans

Dress from evans

Yes i did buy 3 copies of glamour magazine to get these

Nail polish from tesco 99p each

Revlon lip butter in cherry apple

Cat ring from topshop £8.50
How is your weekend going, have you been shopping and bought anything nice?
Thanks for stopping by.
XOXO




23 comments:

  1. Ooh gorgeous dress! You look amazing! You have such a great collection of dresses.

    How cute is that bag, as well?! I'm loving all the prints of your new dresses, and want to get another copy of Glamour to get That Gal (already had the mascara from a while ago). Can't fault a Benefit freebee! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love bird print swallows are my favourite. I love your dresses too they are amazing ! Xx

      Delete
  2. You are too cute! You remind me of sprinkleofglitter (louise), if you dont know her look for her on youtube. She is so cute and sweet! You remind me of her ^^
    Maybe want to follow each other? Let me know on my blog ^^

    XX Tali
    http://hersecondskintali.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! Followed you, follow us back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful dress & interesting bag!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my bag did get a lot f complements :) your blog is great i love your style xx

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love those fabrics ! You have great style (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much i really like your style too xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely dress, it looks very pretty on you! Great cat ring, and I'm jealous you managed to get the benefit stuff I haven't been able to get my hands on it at all. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i love cats i get all excited when i see them on anything I'm a bit of a cat lady lol. I did go to 2 shops to get them my local supermarket had quite a few left hope you can find it :)

      Delete
  7. great dress honey , i really love your taste!! it's so elegant!
    nice to meet your blog honey!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! I love it! And now I need to go shopping! haha

    melavond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I think I'll be needed another shopping fix too soon xx

      Delete
  9. Oh yes I will have to get this in the white now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great I want it in blue after seeing you in yours xx

      Delete
  10. that dress is super cute on you. love the print, and love the bag! just followed you on google and bloglovin. i'd be honored if we connect on both. :) have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i love bird print its one of my favourites I'm following your blog have a great day too xx

      Delete
  11. You look fab in your dress, I have this dress too but I find it too short so it's more of a top than a dress :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's supposed to be a tunic type I'm only 5 4" so I wear mine as a dress with tights its a not short not to wear them though xx

      Delete
  12. Eek everything in this post is super super cute!!! I think I'm in love with your bag <3 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.