Thursday 27 September 2012

A one off

I know some people build an outfit around there shoes or top etc but when i got this necklace i knew i wanted to wear it but i couldn't decide what with. The necklace is beautiful and i wanted it to stand out so i didn't want to wear anything too patterned.


I finally decided on my asos curve peter pan dress and some colourful tights. The dress is from quite a while ago but i have seen them on ebay a few times. Ive worn this dress before in this post, i find it a really easy dress to wear and i think it looks great with coloured tights. The tights are from m&s in a xl and just fit me so if your any bigger or like a bit of room in your tights these aren't for you.

IMG_3475

IMG_3478

The necklace was from Chloe's shop lifes big canvas I've had lots of bits from there and i love them all. But this is extra special as it's a skunk and i love them! 

IMG_3413

He was £8 and came with the silver chain, he's also as far as I'm aware a one off so i won't see anyone else walking around wearing one. Now if only could get a real life skunk to be my friend?!
I hope your having a good week does anyone else love skunks like me ?
XOXO


10 comments:

  1. How lovely! I adore Chloe's store and the skunk cameo is stunning :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too she has some amazing things in :) I love skunks there so cute xx

      Delete
  2. Too fricking cute, and agreed with Laura, very Wednesday Adams'y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love skunks! The last time I went to my local wildlife park there was a keeper playing with a very tame skunk in the Children's farm bit. Apparently peoplekeep them as exotic pets and have them descented. I want one!

    That necklace is AMAZING and I wish I'd found it myself. Haha! I love how you've styled it- it's look perfect with that dress, and I love the bright tights. Outfit perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so amazing aren't they?! I think she might be doing the necklace in other colours. Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. you look gorgeous - but you wouldnt like a skunk in real life I semlt one tonight even and its AWWWWFUL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've seen them at the zoo and wildlife parks they are a but whify but still so cute xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.