Thursday 6 September 2012

Hitting the shops

Last weekend i met up with the lovely ladies from  Lolly likes and my big fat blog and did a bit of shopping. I really hadn't intended to buy much but i'll admit a few things caught my eye!
Heres what i wore to go shopping you have seen the dress before here it was from tesco a few months ago. It was a really nice day so i went bare legged and armed and i was still warm.

IMG_3300

IMG_3301
This is what the mr would call my angry face
i wasn't angry honest :)
I wore this with a headscarf and shoes from primark, my hello kitty ring from claires and a swallow brooch that i have two of which i think is also primark.

IMG_3305

So as I'm sure you know i can't go shopping and not buy anything so what did i get..

P1012596

The faux fur coat was a complete bargain from evans, i know we are still having summer but i can't resist a good faux fur no matter what the weather is like. Both pairs of shoes were from primark.


P1012597

The polkadot dress was in the sale at h&m we went in to have a look at the + collection which i must say is much better than it's been in the past, lots of colours and choice not just plain t shirts and naff blouses like before. The stripy dress i didn't actually buy it was a gift from lolly likes so big thanks to her.


P1012598

These are all from new look inspire i got a deep red skater dress with belt, bird print dress, leopard belt and that great cardigan which i think is fabulous, the mr hates it but I'm in love ! i think it might me a marmite cardigan you'll either love it or hate it.

I had a really great time shopping and as you can see i've got quite a lot to show you in future outfit posts.
Its nearly the weekend now thankfully do you have any plans?
XOXO

14 comments:

  1. The fur is great and i have to say i am a fan of the marmite cardi! :) cant wait to the ootds for these! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to wait for it to be a bit cooler or I'll end up over heating! Lol xx

      Delete
  2. Please model and create a look with the fur coat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will Im just waiting for the colder weather to come the coat is so warm it really is like wearing a bear ! Xx

      Delete
  3. Ohh Dear Rachel, Now I will jump out of my window..:))
    You find so beautiful wears... A nd May I die for your faux fur coat...:))
    Ohh That is amazing.. You must be here in Turkey and you and I must go shopping together...:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful isn't it ?! That would be very fun and warm i bet we would find lots of lovely things xx

      Delete
  4. OMG THE COAT <3 and your wee brooch is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the fur lady :) it won't be long until we can all jump back into out winter furs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i can't wait ! i love my faux furs i feel like a bear in them lol xx

      Delete
  6. The polkadot dress looks nice,as does the cardi. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty good dress not bad for £10, the cardigan was my fav piece it's so soft too xx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous dress! You look absolutely amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) i love the dress its really comfy but rather low so requires a safety pin to conserve my modesty xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.