Wednesday 19 September 2012

I love Celia

This is one of the new Clements Ribeiro dress i bought when i went into Evans to try them on, you can see that post here. I really love this dress the print is great and i love the lace shoulder detail, its much more of a autumn/winter dress as you can see from the colours in the collection.

P1012657

I got the dress is a 22 and it fits well, there isn't much room in the bust but it wasn't worth sizing up for as the rest of the dress would have been so baggy. I wore this dress out to dinner with the mr and it was very comfy to wear, and i love how it sits on me. It has a mesh layer on top of the under skirt which has lovely gold threads running through it which is so pretty it reminds me a bit of christmas. The dress is available on the website here

P1012655

Sorry that i look so miserable in this picture, i had planned to wear another new dress but got it out and it had a huge rip in the side seam which made me sad. I've taken that dress back and exchanged it for a new one so I'm back to smiley Rachel now i promise!
Did you buy anything from the new collection?
XOXO

20 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous as always lovely! Fab dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful dress but like you said bust is small for us bigger boob ladies and sizing up makes it baggy in other places. I am just not a good shape for this one sadly :/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the fit but I'd like a tiny but if boob room xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely dress and your hair looks fab, too! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I don't wear it down often because I'm too lazy lol but I love how it looks xx

      Delete
  4. That dress looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is fantastic, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this dress on you! The shoulder detail is lovely, and it's nice to see a dress with sleeves! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's a great dress. I loved the little lace on the shoulder I thought it was a really cute detail. Hopefully as its autum/winter season now we should see more sleeves xx

      Delete
  7. This dress is so great on you, glad you got it. Plus I had no idea how long your hair was!! It's usually up or back, so I don't see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) its quite long I don't really have the patience to deal with it which is why I wear it up but I always get nice comments when it's down xx

      Delete
  8. Oh I love this dress. Looks stunning on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's so lovely even nicer in real life xx

      Delete
  9. Looks fab on you hun.I love the mesh bit at the top of the sleeves.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I really love that detail too I think it adds a little quirk to it xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.