Tuesday 11 September 2012

Liquorice allsorts

From the first time i saw this dress on asos it reminded me of liquorice allsorts i think it's all the colours and stripes. I never actually got round to buying this dress but the lovely lolly likes did and she recently decided to part with it and was kind enough to give it to me :)
I wore this to the supermarket i didn't have anything exciting to do but i thought it was the perfect dress for a stroll around morrisons on a warm day. And seeing as i had it on of course i had to get a few pictures ( any excuse to pose i think!)


IMG_3314

IMG_3322

This dress is a size 26 but very stretchy I'm a 22 and it fits me fine i would guess if your a 24/26 it will be a more fitted snug dress and there is plenty of stretch for it to fit to your curves. As you can see it is fitted and shows off the belly so if your uncomfortable with this i wouldn't recommend it. I found the dress super comfy and it kept me cool, it will definitely be making more appearances in the warm weather. 
I hope your all having a nice week, do you have any clothes that remind you of food?
XOXO

28 comments:

  1. See you do look good in stripes!! Great dress and it looks fab on you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know the first thing stripy I've worn and not felt like i should be in prison i might try and black and white striped dress next although I'm still convinced it won't work for me like it does on you xx

      Delete
  2. YES! Allsorts! thats what it is! You look great in these vest type dresses and I think this dress looks great on you :) Enjoy it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo mama, you look gorgeous in that! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) its my first full striped dress I've tried lots of b&w ones but they don't seem to suit me but I love this coloured one xx

      Delete
  4. I sooooo wish I bought this dress!! I totally thought it looked like an allsort when I saw it too!! The colours look great with your skin and it hugs your curves perfectly!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see if you can get it on eBay you would look fab! Thank you I really love it xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh, it's lovely and I love the ruffly bit along the bottom. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fab! And hugs your figure so well <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I never used to wear stuff that was fitted on my stomach but I'm embracing the belly since I started blogging :) xx

      Delete
  7. The bright colours really suit you! Looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is perfect on you Rachel! I love how it shows off your curves perfectly. There's something really retro about the shape- love the frill at the bottom- and the colours are amazing. I love hot pink and orange together. What a great prezzie! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise I love it and how it looks on :) I agree a fab present xx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely looking forward to seeing an ootd from you too :) xx

      Delete
  10. Looks good on you hun.Not sure the stripes would suit me though.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I see lots of black and white stripes and they look great on other people but not be but I love the coloured stripes maybe you just need to find the right stripes for you xx

      Delete
  11. oooo fab dress, looks fab on you. i do agree it is very liquorice allsorts. makes me want some sweeties

    :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I don't actually like the stripy ones but I love the blue and pink ones with the little balls covering them ! Xx

      Delete
  12. You look fabulous darling! <3 Love you in stripes.

    - Marisa

    vivavoluptuous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is AMAZING! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.