Friday 7 September 2012

Loved up in lace

I'm very lucky to be reviewing a dress from the lovely people at Yours today. I was in contact with them last week about some tights that i had bought from them when they asked if i wanted to pick a dress from the site to review. A dress of my choice ?! i didn't need to be asked twice and i jumped at the chance heading straight to the website to find a dress. There were so many to choose from i wanted them all but i managed to narrow it down and finally settled on this one.
I really love the lace detail and the colour, i chose purple but they also do the dress in black. You can buy the dress online and if your lucky enough to have a store close like me you can also buy it in store.
It's £39 and in my opinion its worth every penny.

P1012599

P1012622
Sorry it got dark as i was taking the pictures
The dress is a lovely colour and it looks great on. I went for a size 22 which fits me perfectly, i know from previous experience that the limited collection from Yours usually runs small but i found this true to size. The dress has a stretch lining under a lovely mesh overlay. It also has a dipped hem which doesn't show well in my front on pictures.

P1012601

P1012603
You can see the dipped hem in this picture
The dress also has the most amazing lace panel in the back which adds a lovely touch to the dress. I really love this dress and i'm wearing it to a friends wedding party i think its a perfect dress for the occasion, so thank you to Yours for sending it to me, you have saved me a 'what to wear' dilemma!


P1012612
How gorgeous is the lace?!

I'm wearing this with my new lace cat ears headband and Irregular choice heels. I really love this and it has the approval of my hubby who loves the lace back and colour, what do you think ?
Do you have any plans for the weekend?
This dress was gifted to me for review i was not paid for my opinion all thoughts and views are my own.
XOXO

19 comments:

  1. wow!! I thought it was pretty from the front!! Then that lace back is just gorgeous!!

    And the cat ears- LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its beautiful isn't it?! the back makes it feel so special :) i love the ears to they are my 3rd pair maybe i have an obsession??? xx

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous dress!I really love the back.I think that the ears go really well with it,too.Who takes your piccies?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I love the lace :) Thanks me too those ears are going to get a lot of wear! My hubby for his sins is the official picture taker xx

      Delete
  3. This dress looks like it was made for you! It really shows of your figure. It's beautiful. I love the lace detailing at the back so much! And the cat ears are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise :) it's such a great dress really lovely to wear I thought the cat ears made it more me :) xx

      Delete
  4. i realllyyy like that dress, its so pretty and looks lovely on you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it really is beautiful the black version is gorgeous too but I prefer the purple colour xx

      Delete
  5. How nice of Yours is that!! You said how mich you loved it last week and then you get it to review! Awesome! Looks even better on you than it did on the hanger :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so beautiful ! The lace detail is perfect :) thanks xx

      Delete
  6. Wow, that is really good of Yours. i remember seeing your tweet about the tights, i half expected them to send you more tights not a dress.

    Do you get to keep the dress? or do you have to send it back or buy it now you have reviewed it?

    The dress is beautiful, i've got a couple of weddings, xmas do and a posh birthday bash coming up this in Black might be a winner xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were really great they did re send some tights and listened to my feedback on them but then offered me the chance to review a dress I was really happy. It's mine now to keep which I thinks very generous :) It is a great dress I love it the black one would be perfect for you xx

      Delete
    2. Wow that is fantastic. its good to know company's with fantastic customer service like that x

      Delete
    3. the customer services was amazing! xx

      Delete
  7. simply stunning and love the cat eat twist.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) thought id add a bit of me to it ! i think the lace in the ears complement the lace detail xx

      Delete
  8. To php my phone is being stupid do you comment was deleted :( sorry I do like the fan shoes but I find them quite uncomfortable I am so jealous of your shoe collection xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.