Saturday 1 September 2012

New to me

This is the first ootd featuring something from the fat swap. I saw this as soon as a walked in and I'm not ashamed to say maybe i stalked it a little until those lovely words were shouted "start swapping". I really love the colour of this dress and that's what first drew my eye.

IMG_3207

As you can see i can't fasten the top of the dress but I'm all about making it work for me so i just put a cami from primark underneath. I really love the detail on the front of the dress, the way it ruffles over the front of the shoulders. The dress had just one label inside which is sears but no size so i can't tell you what size it is. The dress looks quite old although i'm no expert so i wouldn't like to say when it was originally sold.

IMG_3209

I love this dress and the fact i got it in return for something i no longer wore is great. I hope that someone is as happy with one of my dresses as i am with this.
I hope you have all had a great weekend what have you been doing?
XOXO

22 comments:

  1. That dress looks fab on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks nikki I love it I'm sure I'll wear it lots xx

      Delete
  2. Love the colour on you...and the poses of course! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour on you...and of course the poses! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yes I am quite the poser I just can't help myself I think I may have a problem lol xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love it well worth the crazy stslking! Xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely dress, it looks great on you. and you're right, the colour is amazing. The swap seems to be so good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma :) I keep going on about the swap but it was really great I had such fun you should deff come to the next one xx

      Delete
  6. It looks great with the vest and the colour is lovely. I loved the details on the dress too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fab and the dress is gorgeous, perfect autumn colour :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tagged you in my favourite blogs:

    http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/eight-most-worn-items-and-favourite.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great find, and that colour is the new colour for autumn! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love the colour I have another dress in the same colours I love it xx

      Delete
  10. i love the dress, the colour is fab.

    I also wanted to let you know i've nominated you for a blog award.
    http://sheiselec.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. So love that dress you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dress! What a great colour, and it looks great on your figure xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too its my now one of my favourites , thank you xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.