Saturday 15 September 2012

Not another leopard print maxi?!

Yes thats right when i went shopping a few weeks ago i popped into the recently opened Yours and picked up yet another leopard print maxi which as we speak makes it my third ( but i'm guessing not my last!) I had spotted this maxi a month or so ago when the Yours new season brochure came through the door and wanted it instantly.
I tried the dress on in a 22/24 first but i felt that was too big around the back and arms so i went for the 20 and i love how it fits. The material is silky smooth with stretch and it has side ties so you can pull it in a little for a more defined waist. The dress was £45 but as the store had just opened they were giving £5 off so i got it for £40 it's still available online if you want to grab yourself one.


P1012632

I wore this last weekend for yet another shopping trip this time with the lovely Rebecca,Sarah and Laura. The dress was lovely to wear and kept me pretty cool in the warm shopping centre. I wore it with my headscarf and black pumps (unseen) from primark and my lovely fox bag from lifes big canvas

P1012634

P1012637

I also wore my cat ring which was from topshop several moths ago i think it was £8. I really am a sucker for animals if it has a animal on the chances are i want to buy it.

P1012640

I really love this maxi i think it looks great on and makes me feel fab. I hope your all enjoying your weekend do you have any plans?
XOXO

18 comments:

  1. There's no such thing as too much animal print in my life :) I have two leopard maxis and loved this one when I saw it in Yours' catalogue, but at £45 it's a little out of my price range. It looks fab on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ! I love this dress it's deff worth the money if you want to feel special and I think it will stand the test of time xx

      Delete
  2. I like leopard all the time.. You choose extra ordinary beautiful wear for you.. That fox bag, I want it. I want also your head scarf.. I want that cat ring too....:))
    You are really so lovely..:))
    Happy weekend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you beck :) The bag is so lovely isn't it ?! Xx

      Delete
  3. It looks gorgeous on you, wow! The fox bag is fab too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) so cute isn't it i couldn't resist making it my face xx

      Delete
  4. Another gorgeous find. Leopard print really suits you- and this dress is no exception. It really suits you. I really love anything animal themed and your satchel is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) he's so cute isn't he I want/need more xx

      Delete
  5. Love this dress, so cute
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love it :) thank you for following I'll take a look at your blog xx

      Delete
  6. as much as i love that dress, i cant help but say damn girl your chest is blessed! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks ! It was very busty but sometimes the girls gotta be free :p xx

      Delete
  7. I used to be the leopard print queen, but over the years I've owned less and less, I definitely need more! I just got the leopard maxi from ASOS Curve last week, it's such a cool, bold, kinda burned print, I'm in love with it. Here it is... http://theshoegirldiaries.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/day-720-everything-thats-good-in-me-i.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love leopard print I'd missed that dress somehow it looks beautiful on you :) xx

      Delete
  8. I LOVE this outfit! If only I was blessed with your shape. Hawt! :'( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and what a lovely thing to say :) this dress is amazing and I'm sure you would look super hot in it :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.