Monday 3 September 2012

Sheer joy

Check me out with the cheesy blog titles! This outfit was one i wore to pop out to see my mum the other day. I found this amazing sheer shirt at the fat swap. It was brought by the lovely Lisa, its from asda and a size 24. I would never normally pick up anything like this and when i was talking my hubby through the things i'd got from the swap he did raise his eyebrows quizzically. I am so glad i picked it up because i love it, now this outfit is all black and as i was going to my mums i didn't put any accessories with it. She has 2 very boisterous dogs who like to jump and have big cuddles so you have to keep things to a minimum, which means no glasses ! next time i wear it i will add some colour to the outfit.


IMG_3219

IMG_3227

The black cami under the shirt and the leggings are both primark size 20. Im not very impressed with the leggings they are a bit see through and i found them quite small but for £3 i can't complain! The shoes are from primark a few months ago.
Here are nescafe and tetley making their blog debut
IMG_3260

IMG_3253


Not the most inspired outfit ever but it does the job for a visit to mums.
Do you ever pick something up that's so far from your usual style only to find your in love with it?
XOXO

23 comments:

  1. I'm loving ASDA atm they have some amazing picks in. This top is lovely too. Your dogs are so cute. A blog post with some cute dogs in is always a winner in my eyes! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a love hate relationship with them as they have reduced size options on loads of stuff :( they are so cute aren't they I I love visiting mums so I can see them xx

      Delete
    2. Yeah,dogs are good too gemma :-)x

      Delete
  2. Looks fab hun,but agree it needs colour.What about a loose red belt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to add some accessories but with the dogs jumping its not safe in case they catch themselves. I can't wear belts unless I need to they make me mad lol xx

      Delete
  3. Thats a fab shirt, i spotted you trying it on at the swap looks really good on and i can't believe lisa took it to the swap if it was mine i'd not let go of it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she has it in pink and she kept that one I'm glad she brought it :) xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfit and what cute dogs they are! love their names too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) they are so cute I love them they give the best cuddles xx

      Delete
  5. I love that top, and those shoes are fab! Your mum's doggies are sooo cute :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I got another pair in sat from primark in zebra print they are ace! Thanks when I tell her they have made there blog debut she'll be so proud lol xx

      Delete
  6. Fabulous top, and your mums pooches are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwww, cute doggies and cute outfit. That reminds me, I have a sheer black blouse I need to dig out of storage ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ive been looking at getting more since getting this one I love it do much. Can't wait to see yours bet it looks fab xx

      Delete
  8. very cute, love the detail on the collar! sounds like you got some good stuff from that swap! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love the collar too :) I did I'm really happy with my finds xx

      Delete
  9. Yes,this is so different to what you normally wear, BUT the look totally suits you! That shirt is gorgeous!! Love the shoulder detailing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks louise :) It's so diff I never thought it would work xx

      Delete
  10. Hi dear Rachel, You are so so pretty and fashionable with your new outfit and also I like your shoes so so much...You know I am mad about shoes..:)) But this time I want nescafe and tetley to my home...:)))))
    Please...:))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beck im shoe mad too! They ate such cute loving dogs they are the best :) xx

      Delete
  11. You look lovely in that outfit! But I do love you in your bright colours and funky prints more! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.