Thursday 13 September 2012

Swapping rules!

Here are another two items that i picked up from the swap, i wore them together for work and i really love the outfit. Both of these pieces are from Tesco it seems i have a F&F addiction ! I was going through the tops table when i came across this cardigan, most of my cardigans are shorter and i needed some plain ones so i was pleased to find this. It's a size 22 and it even had the spare button attached. The maxi dress is a size 20, the fit and length are perfect. I wore a black cami underneath as i was wearing it to work but it can be worn without.

IMG_3364


IMG_3373

IMG_3370
My hubby likes to take action shots so tends
to get me with my eyes shut but i like the pic
I'm in love with this dress I'm definitely going to get more if Tesco bring them out again. I always feel really tall in maxi dresses but I'm only 5 4" so I'm not sure i actually look that tall!
The dress is really light with a silky feel to it and its so comfy, i have actually worn it several times since the swap and I'm sure i'll wear it many more times in the future.
Are you still loving maxi's ? Any suggestions on how i can wear them in the winter?
XOXO

14 comments:

  1. You seem to have got some seriously good pieces at the swap!
    I'm still loving maxi's, I love seeing them with a leather jacket and boots, just grunge up the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I need to fix the white and blue dress them everything I got I will have worn (except the coat it's not cold enough yet) I need another swap :) i don't have any boots or a leather jacket I would look odd in a leather jacket I think xx

      Delete
    2. I'm the same as Lisa, biker bouts and a leather jacket or my trusty denim jacket!! X x

      Delete
    3. i don't own a denim jacket either i had the perfect one that got too small and I've never found a good enough replacment I'm deff more of a faux fur cardigan girl xx

      Delete
  2. Ohh this is a maxi dress dear Rachel.. And It is so nice on you as short dresses...:))
    And I have to say that Ohh I like your cardigan so much... I like your all cardigans actually...:::))
    Best wishes....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beck :) I do have a lot of cardigans :) xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh love the dress and cardi together you look gorgeous w x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I think I'm in the midst of a maxi dress addiction! Xx

      Delete
  4. I love the dress. I wear maxis all year round. A trusty denim jacket always works. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I only really started to wear them this year after thinking I was too short for them, but now you can't get them off me! Xx

      Delete
  5. You do look quite tall in this dress. I guess it's that tried and tested fact that wearing one colour from head to toe makes you appear taller. I love the dress, and how great is it that you can wear things like this to work?! The cardi looks really cosy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) not many people do but I do just because it's business wear it can't be long ;) xx

      Delete
  6. Maxi's are good,and that looks fab on you.It should go well with a cardi or jacket.I think they look good with boots,too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I think I'm going to wear it with my thick cardigan :) I don't have any boots xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.