Sunday 2 September 2012

What have i been buying

Well the answer to that is not that much really, well in comparison to a usual month not much ! The clothes swap gave me a great opportunity to get some new clothes without having to spend loads of money. You will have seen from my fat swap post the new things that got there, i'm really pleased with the pieces i got.
So what have a been spending my cash on? Well a trip into primark saw me buy these,

I got 2 camis, black and plum £2 each, a pair of leggings £3, heart print headscarf £1.50, black pumps £6, velvet hangers £2.90 and last but not least the most amazing hat in the world £6. I really love the owl hat i don't ever what to take it off my head! its going to be great for winter.

These are from, yours,paperchase and KitschenSink.

The tights £8 and leopard dress £45 are from yours (and yes i do NEED yet another leopard print dress in my wardrobe). The dress i got is gorgeous and a great fit, it can do no wrong. The notepads are from paperchase and where £4.50 for the animal one and £3.50 for the brown one. The brooch was from kitchen sink £19 and is a one off piece made from an old bambi book. This is the most I've ever spend on 1 item of jewellery but i just fell in love and at least i know that no one else will have it.
cutest brooch ever or what?!
I have also bought a few new books after reading bits of them at the fat swap i decided i wanted to read them all, they were all bought from amazon market place.
fat books
That's what I've been buying how about you got any bargains recently?
XOXO



12 comments:

  1. Oh I saw those black pumps on Saturday, wanted to get em ... might have to do so next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are nice and really comfy at £6 too bargain ! Xx

      Delete
  2. Oh. My. God! The Bambi skunk brooch is the cutest accessory I've ever seen! What an amazing piece! I wish they made more than one so I could own it haha. The Owl hat is also AMAZING! I think I might just have to come and steal your entire haul; it's all fab! Kudos! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's it I love it soo much maybe she will do others with old books I'll keep my eye out for you xx

      Delete
  3. Dear Rachel, I am very jealous for all your buys..:))) I want that hat, I want that pumps, I want that headscarf, I want all....:)))
    You always find so beautiful and so impressive things...
    And Please you are not so so fat.. You see my daughter she is much more than you... But not so fat.. Only maybe extra kilos that's all. Whatever you wear, You really seem so cute, so nice so pretty and so beautifull...:))
    All best wishes...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get some good things didn't I ?! :) Fat isn't a bad thing it's just a fact like tall or small I don't think am awful or anything but I am fat and fabulous :) your daughter is do pretty, thanks for the lovely words as always beck xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh I'm going to have to check those books out! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fat ! So? Is amazing you should deff read that ! Xx

      Delete
  5. Those hangers are fantastic me and my boyfriend have colour coordinated ones i have pink and purple he has green and blue, it keeps my ocd happy and as they are flocked clothes don't fall off them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them nothing slips off its fab ! My hubby doesn't have them but we are beyond wardrobe sharing he has 2 and I have 3 wardrobes there's more wardrobes than people lol xx

      Delete
  6. That hat rocks! :-)))

    You know me...I do love a bargain!

    I'm thinking of making October a 'no clothes buy' month on the blog...would you be up for the challenge? Mind you, that doesn't mean an oversplurge in Sept just to see you through ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute I love it i walked about in primark with it on for about half an hour I was roasting it was red hot! But I looked do cute! Yes that sounds fun id love too xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.