Thursday 13 December 2012

A happy anniversary

I scheduled this post so it would go live today which is my 2 year anniversary. I have been with my Mr for 8 years now and we have been through lots so this post is just a big soppy love you to my other half.
We got married 2 years ago at the registry office in town after a few years of planning to get married in Florida but due to my Mr becoming ill we had to cancel that and finally once he was better we didn't want to wait.
So i thought id share with you a few pictures of our day


PC130339


PC130404

We had a great day it was perfect. After we got married we went to our favourite restaurant, which we have been going to since we first met, for a big steak with friends. We didn't have a big lavish wedding but it was perfect for us and after all that waiting it was lovely to be able to get married.
The Mr wore a suit from Burtons complete with trainers and an undone bow tie and i wore a Vivien of Holloway dress with the first pair of Irregular choice shoes that my hubby ever bought me! 

PC310649

Heres to many more years together :) Happy anniversary 
XOXO



32 comments:

  1. Love you too! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr dear friend, you and your housband look so sweet and happy.. I wish you happy happy anniversary and happy long years together...:)
    Best best wishes..:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both! I've said it before but will say it again you looked gorgeous :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! Your wedding looked just perfect to me. Happy anniversary to you both (gorgeous dress!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations xxxx you make a great couple and here's to many more years of happily married life xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember seeing these pictures before, you looked lovely, Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful day it sounds, I originally wanted a really small wedding too cos I was terrified of being centre of attention!

    Happy anniversary :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing :) just as your day was I'm sure. Thanks xx

      Delete
  8. Your day looks perfect, you look so happy, we planned our wedding in 7 days and it was perfect for us too :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7 days good going! That's serious skill :) thank you xx

      Delete
  9. fab post hun and happy anniversary to you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations and many more years of love and marriage to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary you gorgeous pair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww How perfect! So nice to see a simple, quiet wedding without all the fakery, focusing on what it really means! My future hubby and I want to go somewhere blustery and british with our very close family for our wedding, nothing flash!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) that sounds lovely I hope you get your perfect day xx

      Delete
  13. Congratulations! Fellow registry office bride here *takes a bow*.

    Wishing you lots of love, luck and laughter for the future. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to you both! You make such a lovely couple, and I love your wedding attire. I think intimate weddings seem so much more personal/meaningful than those lavish ones with 500+ guests in a castle. Wishing you both many more happy years together xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry i missed this comment :( thank you so much i preferred it that way i don't think I'm the kind to have a big wedding plus id rather spend the money on dresses that feeding 50 people lol! xx

      Delete
  15. How did I miss this post?! You both look so happy :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.