Friday 1 February 2013

Its been a busy week

I really don't feel like I've had chance to do much this week it all seems to have been work or sleep!
I have however had a few minutes to spare and place the odd few eBay bids, here's what I've been buying
All 3 are dresses were bargain prices and will be featured in OOTD's soon,

Won for £3.50

Won for £13.99

Won for £4.99

I have had to wait around at work at little too so i managed to get some reading done i have read 2 books both by Mandasue Heller who is a great writer. If you haven't read anything by her then give her books a try i haven't read a bad one, i love them all.



I also managed to get my hands on one of these which let me tell you are so delicious!


So my week has been pretty busy but i have a few days off next week which is great, i can't wait to have a lazy day!
What have you been doing this week has it been a busy one for you too?
XOXO














10 comments:

  1. Im excited to see these dresses in action! You always find such good bargains on Ebay, Im jells!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely I do like to get an eBay bargain getting outbid makes me sad lol xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got some great bargains !
    Can't wait to see what they look like on :)
    launa xx
    Wowsville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I've only tried them on for a few seconds each xx

      Delete
  3. Look forward to seeing the OOTD posts soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of the second and third dresses. And those hazelnut kitkats are my new favourite thing. They're so good!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing aren't they?! I've had mint too which I loved xx

      Delete
  5. Oh now, the spotty dress looks very interesting! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely from Marks and Sparks it still has the tag on but needs a freshen up before it can feature on a ootd xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.