Monday 1 April 2013

90's vibe

I went shopping on good Friday with my hubby to Doncaster i had been back in January with the girls and found lots of great shops and sales so i thought I'd try my luck again. It didn't disappoint!
I popped into New Look and found 2 pairs of shorts in the sale in a size 24 so i quickly hurried to the changing room to try them on.
Here is one pair i got for £9 in the sale in a size 24. I real love these shorts and they remind me of the coloured jeans you used to see in the 90's.


These shorts are stretch denim with one button and zip to fasten them, they are really comfy too.
I wore these the day after i bought them to go and see my mum as i couldn't wait to get them on.


P1013964

I paired the shorts with my sheer shirt which i got from the fat swap and a Primark cami underneath. It was windy out so i wore my New Look cardigan and Tesco tights to keep me warm. I adore these shorts and can't wait till the weather gets better so i can wear them all them time.

P1013969

I'm so in love with shorts at the minute i actually now have 7 pairs and one on its way to me! If your lucky enough to be off work today i hope you have a fabulous bank holiday :)
XOXO

13 comments:

  1. You are the short short Queen! Booty shake! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know my collection is getting bigger i love them xx

      Delete
  2. You and your shorts! They look ace! And that sheer top now has more reason to be worn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) the sheer shirt is perfect I'm so glad you brought it to the swap xx

      Delete
  3. They look awesome. I live in France and am currently in Spain and have been hunting for shorts for 3 months now and can't find any in my size anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) have you look don new look do they deliver to you ? they have a few pairs xx

      Delete
  4. More shorts?! I've never been much of a shorts wearer even when I was thin, for some reason they just don't appeal to me. I like the idea of a playsuit though, although in reality it's never as nice on me as it is in my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes 7 pairs and counting! i love shorts and i love playsuits so much they re so comfy and cute :) I'm sure you would look lovely in a playsuit xx

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit! Those shorts are fab, and pairing them with the sheer top was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic. Love those shorts, they do have a very 90s vibe, I hope more plus size retailers bring out nice shorts in time for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you still believe I am a huge fan even if I said that shirt doesn't do you justice? The laquer shiny tights, awesome, shorts, awesome, sweater, awesome. But that shirt...it's to angular maybe? Meh. Eye of the beholder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing in short shorts! I've never been able to pull them off so I'm a little jealous! Haha. I really love the shirt; the collar detail is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.