Saturday 6 April 2013

Maxi stripes

I have wanted a striped maxi for ages but i haven't been able to find one. While i was shopping last week with Lolly and Lisa i spotted a striped maxi dress at the edge of the Inspire section in New Look i  picked it up and saw it was a size 18 which would usually be way to small for me but it wasn't from inspire it was from the maternity section!

I decided to try it on anyway and it fit with loads of room so i bought it. The dress is online here i got the 18 but i think that depending on how fitted you wanted it you could get away with this dress up to a size 24/26. The only problem with this dress is the belt loops are really low on the dress i assume because your "bump" should be there but I'm just going to tie the belt higher and snip off the loops.


P1014020

I wore this dress to go out for breakfast and do some shopping with the hubby, it was really comfy and light to wear. I can tell its going to be perfect for the summer.
I added my black cardigan as it was a little chilly out and a pair of Primark pumps which you can't see as I'm a shorty so the dress goes right to the floor.

P1014026

The hubby was looking very cute in his outfit so i snapped a picture of him too. 

P1014031

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
XOXO

14 comments:

  1. I love the dress. You always find amazing dresses. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because she is a shopaholic! Lol :) it is lovely on and just means you have room to grow in the belly department :) food baby! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that's true! Yes food baby =good actual baby=bad xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeou dress, I love that it is properly floor length, so many maci dresses I get look cropped. Also, I love husband's outfit, the denim jacket is very cool. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really long I may need to take it up I haven't decided yet. It's from matalan I actually tried it on too it looks cute as a jacket cx

      Delete
  4. I love a good maxi dress they are so comfy and you fab xx (as does hubby!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I have quite the maxi dress collection now xx

      Delete
    2. look fab* that should have said!!!

      Delete
  5. Wow, love love love! It's amazing and so like a shorter NL dress I have. Hubs looks fab - nice Sabbath tee! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous and so generous ! I will pass it on to the hubs xx

      Delete
  6. This dress looks so cute on you! You'll be hanging your dresses from the ceiling soon since you're wardrobes are so full of pretty dresses! Haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it (even if the stripes makes my eyes go funny looking at the pics)! I've often considered buying maternity stuff as I reckon they'll be that bit roomier on the tummy and bust. Think my stomach is growing at a rate of a pregnant woman anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a find, it's lovely and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.