Saturday 15 June 2013

Fat Swap Fun

Last Saturday I went to Leeds to the fat swap as if that wasn't exciting enough (free clothes!) I also finally met the lovely Leah who I'd been speaking to on twitter for ages.
The swap was fun as always and I came back with much less than I took so my wardrobe is very thankful! 
Here's what I got at the swap, 

The jeans I plan on cutting down and making into shorts then dying them pink.


I got these two tops and think they will look cute with shorts.


Thanks to Lisa who brought this jacket and bodysuit.


I also got the denim tunic dress which i think looks fab.



Lastly I got this amazing skirt that Mel brought with her I love it.
There was also a discount for Chloe's shop so we popped in there and I got these. Thank you so much to Lisa who bought them for me as the shop wasn't taking cards that day.


I had a great time at the swap and it was great to finally meet Leah and her hubby and catch up with all the other lovely ladies too. 
I hope you all have a fab weekend :) 
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul. The idea with the jeans is great. May I steal them in future? ;-)

    love, Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh fab haul! Glad you had a lovely time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you got some lovely stuff and it was SO lovely to meet you and Brett! x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.