Friday 21 June 2013

Its Friday!..

Today the lovely Becky is coming up north to celebrate her birthday with our group of friends i can't wait to see her again and give her a big hug :)
We are going to eat lots of yummy food, watch films and shop its going to be a great weekend!
While I'm having fun i thought id share with you a few of my favourites I've seen online recently
Super cute denim and crochet dress from New Look.

I couldn't do this post and not mention the fab blogger dresses could i ?!





You can get all three dresses here.

I also love this playsuit from Simply Be

I love this Asos clutch

Im sure you have all seen a squillion of these posts by now but as I'm sure you know google reader will be closing soon so if you want to follow my blog through a reader you can follow on Bloglovin by clicking this link or by clicking the bloglovin button on the right :)
If you want to import your blogs from GFC to bloglovin just click here.


I hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever you have planned :)
XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Love that ASOS bag! Also can not wait to see you all tomorrow :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That denim New Look dress is soooooo cute!! Need to have a look at it right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fab time! Wish I could be there. Give Becky a squeeze from me. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got that denim New Look dress and it's lovely. It's actually assymetric, which I didn't realise when I ordered it. Should have it up in an OOTD soon. I'm still dying to own Lauren's gorgeous dress, and the play suit is so cute. Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.