Monday 30 September 2013

Spotty Chic

I few weeks ago I was asked by the lovely Dr. Agnès Rocamora who works for the London college of fashion if I would be interviewed as part of some work she is doing on fashion blogging. I of course said yes and a few weeks later we met in Sheffield for a lovely lunch while she interviewed me. I thought I'd show you all what I wore on the day.
I knew I wanted to wear this spotty shirt that Simply Be had kindly sent me to review.

P1014866

I just wasn't sure what I wanted to wear with it, after a mini panic about not having enough clothes ( this said by the woman with 3 wardrobes I know! ) I spotted my Dorothy Perkins leopard print skirt.

P1014860

I put them on and it was a match made in heaven! This shirt is beautiful, it has a lovely soft and silky feel to it and unlike other shirts on me the arms aren't dangling down past my fingers! I decided to dress the shirt up but I do plan to wear it with some denim shorts soon for a more relaxed look.

P1014858

I added a bag from river island that I've had for years, some irregular choice heels and my new black heart creatives necklace. 
The shirt is a size 24 as I do have to size up in anything with buttons, if I don't my boobs are on a constant bid for freedom! This shirt is still available on here for £26.

P1014865

I had a lovely few hours with Agnès and it just felt like chatting to an old friend :) I can't wait to see her completed work.
XOXO

8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I have a very similar skirt from Matalan which I haven't really worn much yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i love it i stumbled into dp as i needed to pass some time and I'm glad i did i love the skirt xx

      Delete
  2. I love the shirt and the idea of wearing Polka dot looks really trendy ;)

    Hope your well xxoxox

    hsquaredblue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) i am how are you ? hope your having a nice weekend xx

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! Great outfit choice- love the mixed patterns. It's lovely you were chosen to be interviewed! Wise lady! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely :) i think polkadots and leopard are made fro each other! its was such a fun day i had a great time xx

      Delete
  4. Loving this look, quite a different silhouette for you, but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! its probably the poshest I've ever looked too lol but i love the shirt and skirt together xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.