Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all i hope that you had a great night last night whatever you were doing, I thought i would start the year off with the most amazing dress ever!
I first saw this dress at Plus North when Becky modelled it for Scarlett & Jo and since then i was in love, as soon as it came out i knew i had to have it.

P1015168

I got this in a size 20 as i wanted it to be really fitted, the 20 is perfect and fits like a glove. The dress is so amazing, the mesh sleeves and neckline show some skin so your not 100% covered up. And the velvet is so soft to the touch i just want to wear this dress everyday.

P1015172

There is also a thigh high split down one side which shows off some leg without wearing a short dress. I'm 5 4'' and this dress is floor length on me without dragging. If i had to pick one dress from my wardrobe that would make me feel like a million dollars it would most definitely would be this one!

P1015174

This dress ha sold out in a lot of sizes on the Evans website but keep checking as there might be a few returns after the new year. 

P1015175

I had some amazing opportunities in 2013 and met some of the most amazing people and if it wasn't for this blog i wouldn't have had the chance, so i just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who reads and comments on the blog and to everyone who has supported me.
Big thank you to you all and here's to an amazing 2014! 
XOXO

15 comments:

  1. That dress is really beautiful, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it i love it so much and makes me feel amazing xx

      Delete
  2. Like I said on Twitter, FITTIE! Love the dress, it's bleedin' gorge! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look utterly fabulous! Wow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this too! Looking super Hot!!! Happy New Year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. twit-twoo, looking gorge! I know some people don't like to be told this and I'm not AT ALL saying you're in need of it (but hopefully you know me well enough to know I mean no harm), but it really seems to pull you in and elongate you. I love when dresses don't necessarily claim to do that, but do, if you know what I mean. Like an added surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks lovely! it does make me look super tall i feel like a giant in it its amazing! xx

      Delete
  6. Firstly, I had no idea you were short! This is a beaut of a dress though <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.