Thursday 20 March 2014

Bonmarché S/S14

I was sent through the look book from Bonmarché yesterday and it had so many cute pieces in that i wanted to share them with you and a discount code for 10% off too!
I reviewed this gorgeous dress from Bonmarché recently and it really opened my eyes to the different styles they have available and how much more of the range appealed to me than i had initially thought.

P1195244

So let me show you just some of the beauties that Bonmarché have to offer
First up is this amazing jumper, i really love the colour of it and its down from £24 to £18 whats not to love?!


Next up is this beautiful blossom print 2in1 dress, i think it would be really great for the office


This dress is one of my favourites, the print is divine, i think this would really hug your figure and i know it would make me feel fabulous !


This is summer in a dress, i love maxi dresses and the fact this one comes in 2 lengths is a real bonus. I can see myself wearing this in the summer with huge sunglasses and flip flops.


Lastly is this coat it looks so expensive, as soon as i saw this i could already see a fair few of my fellow bloggers in this.


So if you fancy getting your hands on these or some of the other great pieces on Bonmarché and want to save yourself some money too then use this discount code for 10% off (valid for 1 month)

                                                        SFD23CQJHKB

Happy shopping ! Let me know what you buy :)
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic range I'd never think to look at Bonmarche for clothing, the maxi dress is my favourite :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really given Bonmarche a thought when it comes to fashion, as it's somewhere my Mum would shop, but my opinions have definitely changed over the last year. I've seen so many ps bloggers wearing gorgeous pieces of theres. I love the polka dot dress you're wearing, and all the other dresses are really pretty. I can't wait for maxi dress season! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been in Bonmarche for ages but I think I will do now! That polka dot dress looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.