Thursday 24 April 2014

A Sad Time

Hello lovelies i hope you are all well. There hasn't been too much action from me recently, i had a very poorly kitty and sadly last Tuesday we decided it was time to put Buttons to sleep. He was an old man around 15 years and had lived with us for around 6 years.
So although it was a sad time i knew it was for the best and we had lots of loves and snuggles together, he had the loudest purr ever and it's weird not to hear that now although i have two other Kitty's who are more than happy to get my attention!
Now comes the cat lady spam (i will try not to post every picture ever that i have of buttons!)

Buttons would sit it silly positions then
freeze when you walked in like he got caught
doing something!



Time for my close up!
Buttons and Marvin

All three kittys together 
We took Buttons to be cremated, the place we went to is so nice and the people that work there are so lovely ! I have been going here for a long time with my parents and their pets. So here is Buttons urn, as soon as i saw it i knew it was perfect for him, stood looking very regal just like he did.


XOXO




10 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this. Our cats really are part of the family; they make such an impact on our lives. It sounds like he spent his final years happy and loved. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, super sorry to hear this but it's great that Buttons had such a grand life with you, when I'm sure a lot of animals don't.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful boy! Im sending you all of the love in the world and that urn is just wonderful, much better than the wooden boxes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful kitty buttons was, I am so sorry for your loss :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He was such a beautiful kitty and I'm so sorry for your loss.Sending you big hugs and lots of love. His urn is lovely and he was so lucky to have such caring humans that gave him a lovely life. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He was such a beautiful boy. So sorry for your loss. My Tilly died 5 years ago and I can still barely think about her without welling up. Hugs. x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry. Losing a pet is really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your cat, so sad when they leave us. Take Care <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I`m so sorry for your loss =( Such a beautiful boy. <3 Much love and huggles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.