Thursday 17 April 2014

My Little Pony

I picked up this jumper a few weeks ago in Primark and fell in love. I love My Little Pony so after seeing this jumper i knew it had to be mine. I wore it last week for work with my trusty Claire Richards jeans and everyone seems to love My Little Pony and kept asking me if they could colour in the rest of the jumper.

P4135663

I got the jumper in a size 20 and it fits me but there isn't much extra room so I'm not sure it would work on much larger bodies but its always worth a try if you spot one in your local Primark. 

P4135660

The jumper is quite thin so it will work for the spring too and for only £10 you can't go wrong. I have lots of MLP brooches so I'm thinking of adding one of those the next time i wear it.

P4135657

I have seen online that there are lots of different MLP pieces in Primark but this was the only one i could find in my local one. Have you got any of the pieces?
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I bough my sister the same jumper, I think, but in grey. It was a kind of sweatshirty fabric, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! That jumper is amazing! I want to colour it in, too! Haha! Oh, by the way, F&F at Tesco have some MLP short PJs right now you might like as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got pyjama bottoms in that pattern and a "Made in the 80s" MLP top to go with, when I was in today they had different bottoms and shorty pjs too but I managed to resist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.