Monday 28 April 2014

Pretty As A Daisy

Last week Yours Clothing asked me if i wanted to review a few pieces on the blog and i have the first to share with you today. I picked this super cute daisy print skirt in a size 22, i really wanted to try something that i wouldn't usually wear and see how i could style it up.

P4275725

I own a few skater dresses but i have never tried on a skirt before, the skirts i usually wear tend to be body con style so it was nice to try something different. The first thing i want to say about this skirt it that it has serious twirling potential its lovely and full.

P4275729

I was sent a 22 and it fits me well and the waist is elasticated so i think the 22 would fit a size bigger too. If your in-between sizes i would probably recommend choosing the lower size. The skirt is made from a nice jersey, it is super light to wear and the daisy print is just adorable.

P4275728
I have no idea why i look so stern here!

I wore this out on Sunday to go for dinner and then to watch Amazing Spiderman 2 with the Mr and Lisa. I teamed it with a vest i have had since last summer and just before i left i decided to add a cardigan as it was a little chilly.

P4275724

This is a short skirt if you wear it high up on the body like i have done but not short enough to flash anything so don't worry about that. If you fancy getting your hands on this skirt its available online here for £17, so it has a really reasonable price point too.
XOXO


7 comments:

  1. I'm really liking that daisy prints are about at the moment. Very summery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are aren't they?! I'm ready for the sun to come now xx

      Delete
  2. You look like a mermaid-haired ballerina in that outfit! <3 So pretty! I love the daisy print. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!

    annabelandlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.