Thursday 15 May 2014

From The Changing Room

I was at the White Rose shopping centre recently and i decided to pop into Simply Be for a bit of a try on, there were quite a few pieces that I'd seen online and wanted to try on in person.
So today is just a quick post on what i tried on, the pictures are from my phone so not amazing. Please excuse the angry looking face in some of the pictures, i still haven't mastered mirror pictures yet!
First up the Animal Print Biker Jacket. I had spotted this online and was always tempted but i was unsure of the fit so i was happy to see it in store. Safe to say i fell in love and ordered it when i got home. This is a size 20, for a fitted look i would advise to size down.


Next up is the Snake print dropped waist dress. I wanted to see how this looked on me i tired a 22 but i could have sized down i think. I can imagine lots of you rocking this but it just wasn't for me.


I fell in love with this Denim dress after seeing it on Lisa. I tried on a size 22 which was a good fit however i don't think the dress is very me so I'll leave it up to Lisa to rock this one.


These Spot print shorts have been on my radar for a while but i thought they might be too long for me  so when i saw them in store i scooped them up for a try on. The size 22 were a good fit with a little room and the denim has stretch too.


The top reminded me of the kind i wore as a kid, this one is a size 20 and a nice fit but i would have preferred a thinner material as i tend to get a little over warm.
I also tried on the stud shorts in a 20 and 22, they are really nice and pretty short too which i love. Unfortunately the 20 was a tiny bit tight and the 22 way too big so these didn't come home with me. The shorts in the picture are the 20's.


Last up is my favourite outfit i just love it! The tops colour wasn't right with my current hair colour but i loved it with the skirt. The midi tube skirt is a size 18 if you want a nice tight fit then size down at least 1 if not 2 sizes as its super stretchy. The cami top is a 22 true to size but with no stretch. 


I have the jacket on its way to me so hopefully i will get a post up with proper pictures soon so you can see all the beautiful details. 
Have you been buying anything recently?
XOXO













8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the animal biker, the stud shorts and I've been after the denim dress for a while. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you look great in that denim dress ! it didn't really work for me but I've ordered another which i love xx

      Delete
  2. I love the animal biker on you, and the shorts look equally awesome, too! To be fair, you'd be able to rock a black bin bag; you look amazing in everything! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the biker was my favourite i just fell in love. aww thats so sweet thanks Louise xx

      Delete
  3. The jacket looks so much nicer on than on the website im actuslly dead tempted xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it I'm glad they had it in store so i could try on xx

      Delete
  4. I like the spotted shorts best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the material but they were a bit long for me hopefully they make a short short version xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.