Wednesday 11 June 2014

Pink kisses

While I was in Primark last week I spotted a cute bright pink tube skirt and I knew it had to be mine. I have this skirt in black and it's so comfy and easy to wear, and at £5 it's not making my bank balance cry either!

P6085790

I decided to wear it to work the next day and I'm happy to say it's kept it's shape well after a full day at work. This is a size 20 and fits me well it's tight fitting as it should be but not restrictive as there is plenty of stretch.

P6085787

I wore this with my Clements Ribeiro for Evans lip print top which I got last year. I think the pink and grey goes really well together. The print of the top is super cute too.

P6085786

The top was a bit long to wear over the top of the skirt so I tucked it and and I really liked how it looked. I think this skirt will go with so many things that I have in my wardrobe, Primark also had a few other colours and I'm pretty tempted to get a few more. 
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love the C&R print top and the skirt is so vibrant. Fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! So bright and cheerful! I especially love the top! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.