Wednesday 25 June 2014

World Fashion

Sorry it been a while since my last post life has been hectic recently but hopefully fingers crossed everything is back on track! Today i wanted to share with you a cute outfit inspired by France. I was contacted recently by JD Wiliams and asked if i would like to take part in a world fashion inspired challenge. They asked me to pick something that reminded me of a county that's playing in the football at the minute at create an outfit based on that country.

P6215807

I went for shorts which are the first thing that comes into my head when i think football and a super cute striped top that reminded me of the brenton stripes of France. 
The top has a relaxed fit to it so there was plenty of room in the size 22 that i was sent, it also has 3/4 sleeves which i love. Its made from a lovely soft jersey and i was really comfortable wearing this, it kept me surprisingly cool in the warm weather too. My favourite part of the top has to be the little lace trim as i think it makes the top stand out more than your basic striped tshirt.

P6215805

I went with these shorts as the first thing i think about when it comes to football is shorts. As you know i have quite a few pairs of shorts already so it wasn't surprising they came to my mind straight away!
These are the Joe Browns hot pants although i personally don't find them to be that short, you definitely won't be flashing your bum walking down the street in them. These shorts are made from a denim with a fair bit of stretch so it makes them really easy to wear and very comfortable, they are really well made too. I have never owned anything from the Joe Browns collection before so it was nice to get to try a new brand.


P6215801

So that's my look inspired by France and Football, i really love this outfit and i think it looks super cute. The one thing this challenge has made me realise is that my geographical knowledge leaves something to be desired! 
XOXO

3 comments:

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.