Tuesday 3 June 2014

You Beauty

Just a quick post from me today, sorry it been a little quiet on here recently I'm busy doing overtime at work so i haven't had much time for outfit pictures but i do have a few new pieces to share with you so those will be up soon!
If you have followed this blog for a while you will remember i used to subscribe to the she said beauty box but when it was cancelled i struggled to find another beauty box to fill the void. Then i happened upon You Beauty for £6.95 a month you get to choose 2 products and get a few extra samples too. This is great for me as i like to be able to choose what i receive and the price is perfect for me too, I don't really want to be spending £13 or so on a box filled with things i don't use or want.
I signed up a few weeks ago and got my first box about 5 days later and i was really impressed.


I picked Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray from Percy and Reed, i was sent a 50ml can which is worth more that i paid for the box as 100ml retails for £22. The stuff is great its smells lovely and fresh without leaving a white film like dry shampoo and it adds shine to the hair too. If money wasn't an object i would buy this again tomorrow as i really like it but at the moment its out of my budget.
My 2nd pick was Batiste xxl powder which retails for £3.99 i was actually going to buy some of this to use next time i went out so i thought i'd add it to my box and save myself a trip to superdrug.
The added treats were samples of Lizi's granola, Charles Worthington leave in conditioner and Caudalie divine legs.
Overall i am really pleased with the box and cannot wait for this months to come!
Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes?
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. The hair products sound amazing! I swear by Batiste dry shampoos for those in between washes days. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the batiste xxl powder looks really interesting! i love batiste dry shampoo so I'm sure this product will be just as good (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.