Friday 13 June 2014

You Beauty

As I mentioned in this post I have signed up for a You Beauty Discovery Box so i thought I'd do a quick post and share this months box with you.


I was really impressed with the choices this month as soon as the choices opened I knew what I wanted to get.
My first choice was Herbacin hand cream, I've used this before and it's seriously the best stuff for dry hands! It has a really subtle fragrance and it leaves your hands soft for ages.


My second choice was L'oreal 24h infallible lipstick in fuschia. I had never tried this before but I'm always on the look out for new lipsticks. I wore this out and it lasted around 5 hours and was still in place after eating and having plenty of drinks. Not 24 hours but it definitely has staying power.


My added extras were a Dead Sea mud mask and a expandable facecloth. All this for £6.95 you really can't go wrong.

What did you get in your beauty box this month?
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. This seems like such good value! Great products! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.