Saturday 5 July 2014

Playfully Yours

I posted last month about mine and Lisa's shopping trip and how I'd developed a bit of a soft spot for a playsuit in Yours. I really liked it but i didn't buy it as i knew there was a few discount codes knocking around online and i wanted to save a few pounds.

P6295857

How cute ?!! I really love how this playsuit fits the shape looks great and it feels like it was made for me. This is another purchase that will be making its way to Blackpool with me. The material is quite a thick crepe type material which makes i really comfy to wear and seems to move with your body. 

P6295861

The shorts are mid thigh and a lovely loose style, a lot of the playsuits i have feel can feel tight around the hips/bum when sitting down but this isn't like that. I also really love the print of this playsuit it's fun and bright and i couldn't think of a better playsuit to take with me.

P6295863

As you can see from the back there is an exposed zip and then a button fastening at the top. I found this really easy to do up myself especially as the zip only goes halfway up. Trust me as a girl who has gone out many a time in a playsuit there is nothing more annoying than not being able to do up it up and having to ask a stranger in the toilet to do it.


P6295866

If you have never tried a playsuit before what are you waiting for head over to Yours and try this beauty on for size I'm sure you'll love it! Also if you haven't seen it already check out the super cute Hayley Hasselhoff modelling for Yours.
XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous print this is and it looks great on you! I don't think I'm a playsuit kind of person but I admire them on others x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! You always do in playsuits! I've still never worn one, although I love jumpsuits, but I have been thinking of investing in a couple for wearing around the house. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute and looks like it's fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been eyeing this up, think i am convinced now.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely! I love the colours. x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.