Wednesday 22 October 2014

Ebay bargains

I wanted to share with you some of my recent eBay purchases i bought these a few weeks ago but they took a while to come as they came from China. You can always find a bargain on eBay and everything below came to a grand total of  £5.97!
First up I ordered some more hair bones as I lost one while I was in Blackpool for Lisa's birthday. These came as a pack of 4 and they did have other colours too. The off white splattered ones are glow in the dark too.


I have wanted a mermaid style clip for my hair for ages so when I saw this I knew I had to have it. It's so perfect and it changes colour slightly when the light hits it.


Last up is I got a new phone case, I spotted this and knew it was made for me. It's the perfect crazy cat lady phone case.

I did order a bag too but that hasn't arrived yet but when I'm getting free delivery I don't mind the wait too much. 
Have you bought anything from eBay recently ?
XOXO

3 comments:

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.