Wednesday 15 October 2014

Winter Warmers

It's getting to that time of year again where we need to dig out our comfy cosy clothes that have been gathering dust at the back of the wardrobe for the last few months. I love nothing more than grabbing a cosy cardigan or jumper to add to my outfit but sometimes i find that my tastes have changed or that my perfect winter outfit has a stain on it or is looking a little worn. In that case its time to look around and see what beauties there are out there to replace it.
I thought i would share with you a few of my winter must haves and things that have caught my eye over the last few weeks.
I spotted this coat in New Look a few weeks ago and i fell in love! It would be the perfect winter coat and the colour is just beautiful.
£49.99

Next up are a couple of jumpers that have caught my eye, they are perfect with shorts and tights or over cute dresses.
I love how fluffy this jumper is and its leopard print too which is a favourite of mine as you know!
£32 Simply Be
I need a new eyelash knit jumper and this one is perfect.

£25 Yours clothing
Now i know the onesie is a bit of a marmite item but i love mine and it is perfect for keeping warm in the winter without having a massive heating bill.
Look how snug and warm this looks!
£28 Yours
I do still wear dresses and shorts throughout the winter so i need a good pair of tights, although they can be hard to find! I am still on the search for the perfect pair of winter tights but when i find them i will let you know! If any of you have any recommendations for 100+ denier tights then let me know.
XOXO







2 comments:

  1. That coat is very nice :)
    I am super excited to start getting jumpers and coats again !
    I second you on the tights too !
    Im always looking for the perfect pair.
    Launa x
    Sprinkles & Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so warm and cosy! The only tights I seem to get along with are Evans' which are fab. I usually wear the 70 deniers, which are warm in Winter, but I have a pair or two of 100s which are really thick and cosy. I wear size 2, as size 1 is far too short for me, if that helps. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.