Monday 19 January 2015

You Beauty

I have had my beauty box for this month for a few weeks now but I've finally got around to taking pictures and sharing it with you. I can't say that i was overwhelmed by this months choices, i feel like was one of the worst months however there was still something i would choose. And for the bargain price of £6.95 i still covered the cost of the box with my choices.
First up i chose the DHC cleansing oil which i love, I've already gone through 2 of the small bottles of this and i was about to buy some more when it turned up in my choices this month. This is worth £4.50 for the smallest bottle but its really worth the price. It doesn't leave my face oily at all and takes of my make up easily. I have recommended this to so many people and its the only thing i will use to clean my face.

My other choice this month was the Sainsburys boutique nail polish. There was two colours to choose from and i went with a rolling stone gathers no moss which is a really deep dark green. I used this a few days after my box arrived and it was opaque with one coat and didn't take an age to dry either.


My little extras this month were dragonfly teabags, i was sent three different flavours of this but haven't tried any of them yet, a £25 hello fresh voucher card which is not something i will use and finally a sample of dove bb hair treatment.


Even though this months choices weren't the best I'm looking forward to next months box and i will continue to subscribe as i don't think you can beat the value of this box and i do look forward to my little treat every month.
Do you subscribe you any monthly boxes?
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.