Wednesday 11 February 2015

Acid Wash and Polka Dots

As you saw I'm my last post i fell in love with these Simply Be jeans and had to have them in every colour! So today I'm showing you the indigo acid wash ones, these were the first pair i bought and have me totally in love with the "Rosie" style. The fit is great and they really do hug you which i love. My advise on these jeans is to size down one size for a great fit as there are generous with plenty of stretch.

P2016340

I wore this outfit last week when me and the Mr went to five guys for burgers, which i must add are the best burgers I've ever eaten. These jeans are comfy to travel in and you don't get that dig in at the waist which I've had with other jeans before. Length wise they are a little long for me but only about an inch or two. 

P2016337

I decided to wear these with my Simply Be jacket which i got a month or so ago.  This blazer is quite thin with some stretch so you can easily size down in this, i went with a 20 and there is still room to add a thicker top underneath if you wanted to. I've been after a polka dot blazer for ages and this one is perfect and it has long sleeves too which is good for the colder months.


P2016353

As i wanted to add a bit of colour i decided to wear my leopard print top which is also from Simply Be but no longer available. I really loved how this outfit all came together and i love the clash of leopard print and polka dots.

P2016349

Has anyone else tried the Rosie jeans yet?
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! You really rock those jeans! I love the blazer, too- I've got something similar from George at ASDA. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.