Saturday 21 February 2015

Catching My Eye

I haven't done a huge amount of shopping recently but i have done some online window shopping so here's whats been catching my eye recently..

I love this organza skirt from Simply Be its so beautiful and at £35 its reasonably priced too.
I love the colour of this top i think it would look so cute with jeans.


I have been after a scallop hem top for a while and this one from New Look is super cute and a bargain too.

Cat nail stickers, i totally need these to become a cat lady for life.
OMG i need these shoes in my life they are beautiful and they have cats on so of course i have to have them.

I have just got some new perfume from the Mr but i have already decided on what i will be adding to my collection next and its Opium i just love the smell.


What do you have your eye on at the minute?
XOXO







2 comments:

  1. I too have been checking out that Simply Be skirt. I just know it's going to make its way into my shopping basket eventually....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes and the nail transfers! So cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.