Saturday 7 March 2015

Busy Bee

Hi everyone I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know what's been happening in my world. I've been super busy meaning I just haven't had the time or energy for outfit posts but now things have settled down a little they will be returning!
I have spent the last two weekends writing CV's and covering letters and then been brushing up on my interview techniques when I get home from work too! It's worth it in the end but sometimes it makes your working day/week feel very long! The good news is my boiler is now fixed and my practising was worth it as I got an opportunity at work I really wanted.
In between all this I have had a broken boiler so I was without heating or hot water for a week, so I was layering up inside and hiding under blankets and I didn't think you'd want to see blanket of the day posts.

Me and the Mr have spent some quality time together which I've really enjoyed and the cats have been like purring hot water bottles while we have had no heating!
I haven't really been buying much fashion wise as I'm on the look out for some new tops but I can't seem to find what I want quite yet. I have treated myself to a few beauty buys on my recent trip to Meadowhall, walking through Boots is dangerous for my bank card, although all of these were on offer so it wasn't too bad.



So what have you been up to?
XOXO



2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've been super busy! Congrats on getting the job you wanted at work; you deserve it! Going a week without a working boiler must have been a nightmare, but bet those cat hot water bottles came in handy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blanket of the day posts sound awesome! Hahaha. I feel like I'm coming alive again because it's spring, wheeeeee! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.