Friday 5 February 2016

Birthday Fun

haven't been feeling great for the past few weeks but I finally have some antibiotics so hopefully I will start feeling better soon! This means that my birthday this year has been a little different as I was a bit too tired for a full day out but it was a fabulous day all the same.
My lovely hubby brought me breakfast in bed while I opened my presents from him. They were really lovely, he got me earings and a necklace that match the ring he got me to replace my wedding ring at Xmas. And this totally amazing phone case!


After breakfast I got ready to go out, it was the first time in 3 weeks that is worn make up and felt presentable. I wore my jeggings from Matalan, a old Evans top, Simply Be boots, New Look leather jacket and I added my faux fur stole over the top. Excuse the mess birthdays are not for cleaning!



We headed off to Cannon Hall farm, I love being around animals and this was the perfect way to spend my birthday morning. 
Here are a few pictures from the farm,






As it was quiet at the farm we decided to wander into the kids play area which resulted in me grinning like a big kid and the hubby on the floor! 




We picked up some bits from the farm shop including some very fancy chocolates and steaks to have that evening. We also picked up some passion fruit vodka ready for when I can drink again.
The rest of the day was spent watching films, playing Fat Princess and snuggling with the cats and the hubby, perfection!
XOXO










2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely day. That phone case is amaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun way to spend a birthday to me! Happy belated birthday! I'm sorry you've been so poorly lately and I hope you're feeling much better soon. I'm also sorry to hear about Marvin. :( Such sad news. Sending big hugs your way. Hope you're okay. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.