Saturday 22 September 2012

Its True love

As you'll remember a few weeks ago i was contact by Tesco to be involved in their plus size panel and i was sent some images of the new true collection to show you all, if you missed it you can see the post here. I was also very kindly sent a voucher to use, i have been keeping it in my email waiting for the lace dress to come into stock but eventually i couldn't wait any longer and placed an order last week. I got it delivered to store the next day which was free and a really quick way to get your goodies asap.
So what did i order ? I got a maxi dress and two animal print dresses, posts to come later on these.
The maxi dress was from the True range and it was going out of stock in some sizes so i wanted to order it before my size ran out.

IMG_3441

This dress is amazing! After getting this maxi from the swap i decided i definitely needed another Tesco maxi in my collection. This dress is still available online here in a few sizes and a bargain at £20. Its made from a jersey material and hugs your curves perfectly, the print is great too .
I wore this with my new cardigan which i got in store from Tesco last week at the reduced price of £7 and my sunglasses brooch.

IMG_3433

The dress is a 20 i sized down and it does give a great fit i know i'll be wearing this much more in the future. The cardigan is a 20 and fits true to size, its lovely and soft and worth its £7 price tag.

IMG_3442


IMG_3446

I wore this to work last week and got a fair few complements on it so its a winner for me ! 
Do you end up buying things before you intended too ?
XOXO

I was given a voucher to buy this dress but as always all views and opinions are my own and i was not paid to write this post.

8 comments:

  1. Another fab dress hun.I wonder whether it would go with a dark(ish) pink cardi too?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) maybe although I don't have one to try it out xx

      Delete
  2. I had this in my basket for holidays but wasn't sure I'm now gonna go see if I can still grab my size - btw looking good! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you should it's a fab dress and it looks amazing on xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh so pretty and fantastic on your figure- really shows off your curves! Loving the bright red on you, too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i really love how it fits and it feels great too. i realised the other day i don't have many plain cardigans so i added the red one to my basket in tesco and I'm glass i did it goes perfectly xx

      Delete
  4. You ordered ANOTHER two animal print dresses? Your animal print love shows no bounds, heehee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea I can't help myself I think my leopard part of the wardrobe is bigger than the polkadot now! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.