Friday 28 September 2012

Snow leopard

This is the second dress i got from  Tesco using my voucher the first one i got you can see here. I absolutely adore this dress! It is made from the softest jersey material I've ever felt and it fits like a dream. All of that for the bargain price of £16. Its still on the website here but only a few small sizes are left. There was a few left in my local Tesco though so you could always try in store for more sizes.

P1012677

I wore this dress out to dinner with the mr, i wore it with black pumps and a oversized polkadot bow headband and black tights from Yours. This dress is perfect and as you all know i love leopard print but i didn't have any in this lovely grey shade.

P1012680

I can't wait to wear this dress again and again. When the weather gets warmer again i plan on wearing it with bare legs as its a great length. The material is really soft but also nice and thin so i think it will be great for summer too. I personally don't think leopard print ever goes out of fashion (well not in my household at least) so i can imagine i'll have this dress for many seasons to come.
I don't think you've ever seen a full length shot of my mr on here so here he is looking extremely dapper, a round of applause for his first ootd …..

P1012672

Have you got any plans for the weekend? I'm working tomorrow so just a lazy evening for me. 
XOXO

14 comments:

  1. Love both of your outfits - you've reminded me I need to head over to the Tesco clothing website and order the dress I've had my eye on for what seems like forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) can't wait to see what you buy I'm loving tesco for clothes xx

      Delete
  2. you both rock! love the dress, Tesco strikes again! its great when you find something that you can get multiple wears out of! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) doesn't it just there isn't a time I look in that I don't find anything and the prices are great too. Xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh, very nice dress and the hubby looks smart, too! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm sure he'll love all these complements he's getting I need to watch he doesn't get a big head lol xx

      Delete
  4. The dress is goegeous! Love those super soft materials! Mr looks great too! Love his braces and that shirt is fab! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ridiculously soft I couldn't stop stroking it! Doesn't he I love the braces too xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh another fabulous little number! Love the shape it creates xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress! You look great in it. Tesco is really good atm, I have to avoid the clothes section now for fear of losing all my money there xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I always find stuff I love everytime I go in its fab! And thank you :) xx

      Delete
  7. First OOTD!! Very exciting!!! And yes, very dapper and handsome indeed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.